Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our retreat designers will get back to you as soon as possible.
|Book an appointment so we can call you back at a time of your choice.
|From your mobile, click here to chat over WhatsApp between Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 4:30pm.
We stand for honest, ethical and trustworthy travel and want our clients to know they’re in the best hands when booking with us. We’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions, so you can get to know us a little bit better.
Looking for our latest news and share-worthy travel tips? Visit our blog here.
What's the best way of contacting Tailored Retreats?
Does Tailored Retreats offer flexible booking terms?
Covid-19 has shone a light on the need for flexible booking practices across the travel industry and we for one are delighted by this!
We partner with reliable suppliers who offer flexibility in their booking terms, are transparent in their refund policies and forthcoming in issuing eligible refunds.
We’ll let you know the specific protection and terms of your trip whenever we send through a retreat quote, so you can book with peace of mind, knowing exactly where you stand, should your plans change.
How does Tailored Retreats compare to online travel agents? Is it better value for money to book travel online?
No, but we forgive you for this common misconception! We’re proud to be a part of the Hays Travel Consortium, a large pool of travel agents whose collective buying power means we can can offer competitive rates without comprimising on that personalised human touch. We also design bespoke luxury multi-centre itineraries and tours, which is what sets us apart from ordinary online travel booking sites.
Our business works on really taking the time to get to know our clients and their needs so we can craft their retreat to perfection. We love delighting our clients with those special touches that matter. For us, it’s important you’re not just happy, but over the moon about your travel plans, and our free expert advice is there for you whether you end up booking with us or not.
What makes Tailored Retreats different to other travel agencies out there?
Tailored Retreats was born from a desire to offer honest, ethical and trustworthy travel services. Our clients can reach their dedicated retreat designer over phone, email and WhatsApp, without having to wait in lengthy call queues or without waiting days for a response.
What’s more, we pride ourselves on the highest standard of customer service. Sure, that’s easy to say when your travel plans are peachy but what about when things go wrong? Global pandemics for example. Well, we proactively contact clients and provide a resolution as soon as we’re aware of any problems, so you’re not left in the dark.
Likewise, we welcome feedback on your experience with us and want to hear about any ideas you have to help us serve you better. Feel free to email your thoughts directly to our owner and founder, email@example.com.
Does Tailored Retreats offer ABTA and ATOL protection, and what’s the difference between them?
- All our package holidays come with ATOL or ABTA financial protection. That means you’ll receive a refund on upcoming holidays or be brought home safely if you’re already on holiday, in the highly unlikely event we or suppliers we use for your retreat stop trading and your holiday gets cancelled.
- ATOL financial protection covers flight based package holidays whereas ABTA financial protection covers non-flight based package holidays such as rail, cruise or self-drive transport.
- Our ABTA registration means all our package holidays also come with legal protection. Legal protection is different to financial protection and ensures you get the holiday you paid for, as it was advertised or we’ll provide a full or partial refund.
- Likewise, as an ABTA member we’re accountable to their code of conduct. So, when you book with us you can expect the highest standard of customer service with the added reassurance that ABTA can help in the improbable scenario that we fall short of your expectations.
- It’s worth mentioning, ABTA and ATOL protection do not cover for other things that you get with travel insurance products like lost luggage for example. We can help with adding travel insurance to your booking, if that’s something you need.